About Janis Cappello, Realtor, Relocation Specialist, ABR, CNS, ePRO, CHMS, SRES, SRS, NHS, AHWD
TOP 1000 NRT Agent
#1 CB Agent East Greenwich Rhode Island 2016
#2 CB Agent Rhode Island 2016
Top 2% Coldwell Banker Agent Nationwide 2016
Over $16 Million SOLD 2016
Over $190 Million in Sales & Experience since 1999
- 24/7 Full-Time Realtor with Closing & Title Experience; 24 Years in Corporate America
- Certified Relocation Specialist, Residential Specialist, Previews Luxury Homes Property Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist, CNS
- Certified Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR
- e-PRO Technology Specialist
- Certified Home Marketing & Staging Specialist, CHMS
- Certified New Homes Specialist
- Senior Residential Specialist, SRES
- President's Circle, Platinum, Gold & Silver Circle of Sales Excellence Awards
- Member, Rhode Island Association of Realtors & Kent/Washington Board of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, RI Statewide Multiple Listing Service, MLS
- Certified NAR "At Home With Diversity Specialist" (AHWD)
- Graduate of American Management Association, Senior Executive Program
~ A Portion of Every Sale is Donated to Crossroads, RI ~
Buying? Selling? Relocating?
My 24 years of business experience working in Corporate America, coupled with title and closing experience working for a local real estate attorney, my husband, George Cappello, will provide you with a professional 24/7 Realtor who is skilled in the areas of real estate, savvy marketing & technology, superior negotiating skills, home building, interior design and home staging. I will dedicate my time and energy assisting you in selling, marketing, investing and purchasing the homes of your dreams!
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you would like to buy or sell a home, please contact me. I look forward to serving all of your real estate needs...